Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fox News,the Best of Best?

Now I love Fox News, but this is a little disturbing;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqK3jg3bo30

Even though bringing up several good points they say two big errors;
(Look, I admit, I'm nitpicking!)

Ok first off, the "bad-guy" has every intention of blocking out orange tips, but the funny thing is, most airsoft guns are more expensive than real guns! At least the ones that look real. So why would a "bad-guy" buy these?

"Who Buys these Things?"
"Who buys these things unless they are going to hold up a bank, is there a market for that?"
No, people that like to play a Milsim type game that normally have no intention, of robbing banks...
What she is saying here is that she believes only people that will rob banks and stick up 7-11's will buy these, now it makes me wonder if there just reporting or they are writing this themselves, because it they are just reporting I have a "beef" with the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment